Our objective is to provide high-quality, individual care to our residents with respect and understanding.
We are dedicated to recruiting the right staff and supporting them in building rewarding careers with us. We continually invest in our staff and services to achieve the highest standards of care and work across the health and social care sector to look for improvements to the services.
We will be open and honest in everything we do.
Our six guiding principles are:
- Integration and Cohesion - We will deliver a range of services providing easy transition in, out, and between these services as an individual’s care needs change
- Quality - We will deliver a high quality and long term care service with robust workforce, assurance and safeguarding arrangements
- Innovation - We will sponsor a culture of innovation. We will support the development and deployment of new service models and technologies that enhance service user outcomes, support carers and empower our workforce
- Transforming dementia care - We aim to transform dementia care in South Tyneside
- Inclusion and localism - We will use our local presence, insight and relationships to understand and review the needs of the local community. We will develop services that meet those needs and ensure that our activities and investments add value to the local community
- Evolution - We will deploy our best practice management approach to support the delivery of efficient and effective services. We will ensure that a culture of continuous improvement enables value-for-money, flexibility and service enhancement for the duration of the contract. This way Haven Court can evolve with the changing needs of the community.
Our values sit at the heart of everything we do and inspire the way we look after you or your loved one.
- We will excel in demonstrating empathy, respect and kindness
- We understand that every individual is unique and has different needs
- We will use our skills to deliver care which is personal to you
- We will listen to you, ensuring that no decisions are made about you without you
- We will speak up for you, if we or you have any concerns about your care
- We will support our staff to try new ways of working to continuously improve your service
- We will always go the extra mile for service users, their families, carers and colleagues
- We will ensure all staff have relevant skills, knowledge and behaviour to deliver effective and safe care
- We will offer our staff opportunities to continuously develop
- We will ensure that carers and families receive information and advice about wider community support availability
- We will provide the best possible care available